Editions 4, 5 and 6 (published in 2022 and early 2023)€60.00
Edition #6 is available as part of your 2022 subscription.
The independent magazine for and by Maserati enthusiasts delves into the glorious past and discovers the brand's exciting future, focusing on photography, design, lifestyle, and architecture.
In the 6th issue, published in February 2023:
- Klaus Busse and Federico Landini
- The last Maserati 5000GT and A6 Allemano
- Maserati Classiche and the Certification of Authenticity
- Gilberto 'Gilco' Colombo
- The Khamsin turns 50
- Campana in Modena, ready for the next 75 years
- The MC20, during its first year of ownership
- Maserati and Tazio Nuvolari in the 1933 Belgian Grand Prix
Alfieri magazine is published 3 times per year and results from a cooperative association of Maserati enthusiasts. It contains in-depth features and gives new insights into the Maserati universe. It is already perceived as a collector's item, printed on soft-touch paper to give it that premium feel.