Alfieri magazine edition #2 - limited availability - a single copy€17.50
In this second issue, originally published in September 2021:
- Maserati Classiche makes moves
- Birthday Bora. Maserati’s first mid-engined GT turns 50.
- Shedding light on the MC20
- Travel in style
- Gangsters & bloodshed
- Sculturia Cars: modern-day craftsmen
- Swedes running into Omar Orsi
- Berlindy: aesthetics and architecture
- Also a Maserati: Bertone Panther
- 2021 MaseratiDay, Frankfurt
- and so much more.
The independent magazine for and by Maserati enthusiasts delves into the glorious past and discovers the brand's exciting future, focusing on photography, design, lifestyle, and architecture. It is already perceived as a collector's item, printed on soft-touch paper to give it that premium feel.
Alfieri magazine is published 3 times per year and is the result of a cooperative association of Maserati enthusiasts.