Alfieri magazine edition #3 - limited availability - a single copy€24.00
The independent magazine for and by Maserati enthusiasts delves into the glorious past and discovers the brand's exciting future, focusing on photography, design, lifestyle, and architecture. It is already perceived as a collector's item, printed on soft-touch paper to give it that premium feel.
In the third issue, published in December 2021:
- Tribute to Edgardo Michelotti
- Classic Car Auctions
- Gran Turismo 2021
- Testing the Maserati Levante Hybrid
- Maserati's final victory in the World Sportscar Championship
- Boyle Racing Headquarters
- Nino Vaccarella
- Fuoriserie & Project Rekall
- Britt Ekland and her yellow Maserati Ghibli
- Uncovering similarities between the MC20 and the Bora
Tecno Nanni Galli V8 Ecoracing
- 2021 Maserati Famiglia Tridente
Alfieri magazine is published 3 times per year and is the result of a cooperative association of Maserati enthusiasts. It contains in-depth features and gives new insights into the Maserati realm. It is printed on high-quality paper with a soft-touch laminate cover.